Here is a list of all the things I have been thinking about!!
- Well I am wondering when I am going to finally have this baby. I am so sick and tired of being in pain and not being able to do anything about it. I think that my husband is getting tired of it as well. I swear it took me all day yesterday to get some dishes done. I didn’t have alot to do but it took all day. I could stand for 10 min or so then I had to go and sit down for a while. Oh well 13 days until my induction date!!! I according to my doctor have been in labor for over a week, but my body keeps stressing and stalling out. But since I am ok and so is she they won’t do anything to help me. Yeah it sucks.
- My kids, What am I going to do with three? Why are we having a third? I don’t mean that I love any of them more than the others I am just stressing out about what I am going to do. We live in a 2 bedroom apartment and the kids share a room. I know that we are going to have to move soon, I just don’t know where. I don’t think that we can afford a more expensive place, which sucks because for what we pay we aren’t going to be able to get a larger place. Oh well…. Not much I can do about it at the moment.
- Work, I start back to work on April 14th and my mom was supposed to be watching my kids. She said that she would and that we were just going to pay her. That was so easy.. Too easy. I got a call the other day from my mom saying that she was not going to watch them. My step-dad doesn’t want the kids there when he gets home from work. He gets home at 4 ish and Shaun (my hubby) gets off work at 5pm so he would be there at about 5:15. That is just too much for my step-dad etc and he threw a fit. I am not too happy about that situation. I can find a place for my older children but Brinley is going to be just a couple of weeks old when I go back to work, and I don’t know of any daycare that takes children under 6 weeks old. Not thrilled with her at all….
- Baby Shower, My mom waited until the last minute to send out the invites to my baby shower so none of my friends attended. Well one did, Mechele and her kids, and that was really nice to see her. But even most of my family that she invited had made other plans my then. I was very put out by that. When I am saying last minute I don’t mean a couple of weeks before I mean she MAILED the invites out on the 3rd and my shower was just this last Saturday the 8th. Most told me that they didn’t even get them till the 5th and 6th. By then it was too late. Then there are other people that were invited that just plain ignored it. I was not thrilled. Then they even had the nerve to call and ask me for a ride somewhere before my shower. I was not so happy about that but I did it any ways.
- Friends, Have you ever had friends that just walk all over you all of the time? I swear most of my friends are that way. They do not call or seem to want to have anything to do with me unless they need something. It is frustrating and it hurts really bad. I am thinking of becoming a flake just so that I can fit in. I had not heard from several friends in weeks then they call because they need money etc. So tired of it.
Well I think that is just about enough belly aching for the moment. It is just frustrating the way life plays out sometimes. Oh well have a good one, and I will yak at ya later.